As many of you may have noticed, there is a new secure way to buy and sell items in our Curious marketplaces. That’s right, we’re excited to announce that we now have Paypal integrated in every marketplace, so you can buy any of these great items safely and securely in any of our marketplaces. You simply need a free verified Paypal account, which you can create on Paypal.com. Follow the instructions below to quickly add your verified Paypal account to your marketplace account and start buying and selling today. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
How to add your Paypal to your account
- After you login, click “Your Marketplace,” in the upper right hand corner.
- Notice the “Your Paypal Status” section.
- Select the red link “Not Ready” or click “Edit Your Profile.”
- Enter your verified Paypal email address. Please make sure your Paypal email address matches the first and last name of your account.
- Click “Update” when finished
- Paypal will verify your account in your marketplace. Once verified, you’ll see a ready status below.
Latest posts by Komail Mithani (see all)
- Oklahoma To Wear New Alternate Uniforms Against West Virginia - September 19, 2014
- Boise State Releases Legit Blue Helmets With Chrome Facemasks - September 19, 2014
- [New Video] Official Hype For Florida vs Alabama Game - September 19, 2014